Re: Elections

Hey,

Hrm, I remember quite a few people doing test runs after the elections for
each year. I know I have. ;)

Jeeesh, he comes top of the polls, and he's *still* looking for more
votes ;)

  - We decided to have a less-formal referendum to decide, because there was
    both positive and negative feedback on the list, and it seems fair.

Okay, so suppose we go with a less-formal referendum. What does this
mean in implementation terms?

[1] Unless we have the vote during the run-up period, which seems okayish I
guess.

Sounds okay - I guess I'm just pro-anonymous voting, and would like to
get this adopted ASAP. I also think that we should take as much of a
hands off approach as possible, as with all committees that the board
are responsible for.

Glynn