Remaining application

Hi all

It seems we're a bit late in processing applications. As I don't have
time to process them, I'll just make some quick comments on them. It's
based on the name of the applicant because I'm not at home at the
moment.

348 Sharath Chandra: Andy, it seems you're processing this application.
What's the status ?

355 Soren Poulsen: someone who has been (and still is, I suppose) quite
active in submitting bugs. We need to contact the people on his contact
list, but my first impression is positive.

358 Marc Maurer: Abiword hacker. I still don't know what we should do. I
would say 'accepted', but is it ok with the policy ?

360 Christian Neumair: I think he should be accepted, because he has
translated stuff in german and he's doing some little fixes (although he
has messed up things one or two times)

362 David Kennedy: good bug squad guy. Should be accepted: he has closed
really a huge amount of bugs.

366 Mark Finlay: he's someone interested in usability. I think he's
making good comments for that and he's involved. But maybe we need to
check his contact list.

IIRC, there are two other persons applying for membership, but they're
not in application_status.txt. There's Yann Laviollette and another one.
Yann should be accepted if he's done good translations. I'll contact
Christophe to verify this.

As I said in my previous mail, I'm busy with school stuff until
February. After that, I'll try to process the remaining applications and
write a doc about the elections. I have a list of things we should talk
about with the board too. Maybe I'll send it here and Glynn can give his
advice before wasting the board's time :)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.