Re: Question...

Le Jeudi 16 janvier 2003, a 22:17, Yann Laviolette a ecrit :
Hi!

Hi

[...]

But please tell me if I'm accepted or not. It's very important for me to
be member of this foundation...

Your application was not processed. It will be as soon as we'll find time
to do so.

I don't know for the other members of the committee, but I'll be really
busy with some stuff at school until the beginning of February.

So... This may sound a bit long for you and I understand it. Be sure
we'll do our best to process your application as soon as possible.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.