Re: Remaining application

Le Vendredi 17 janvier 2003, a 11:02, Vincent Untz a ecrit :
IIRC, there are two other persons applying for membership, but they're
not in application_status.txt. There's Yann Laviollette and another one.
Yann should be accepted if he's done good translations. I'll contact
Christophe to verify this.

Christophe just answered me. He thinks it's too soon to accept Yann: he
didn't have time to proof-read Yann's translations and Yann's
contributions started only two or three weeks ago.
I don't know if Yann listed any other contact. If not, well, I think his
application should be rejected (but we have to explain him why).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.