Re: Remaining application

I will process most of these this weekend.  I will
reject Sharath Chandra and accept these you recommend
to accept.

Andy

--- Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net> wrote:
Hi all

It seems we're a bit late in processing
applications. As I don't have
time to process them, I'll just make some quick
comments on them. It's
based on the name of the applicant because I'm not
at home at the
moment.

348 Sharath Chandra: Andy, it seems you're
processing this application.
What's the status ?

355 Soren Poulsen: someone who has been (and still
is, I suppose) quite
active in submitting bugs. We need to contact the
people on his contact
list, but my first impression is positive.

358 Marc Maurer: Abiword hacker. I still don't know
what we should do. I
would say 'accepted', but is it ok with the policy ?

360 Christian Neumair: I think he should be
accepted, because he has
translated stuff in german and he's doing some
little fixes (although he
has messed up things one or two times)

362 David Kennedy: good bug squad guy. Should be
accepted: he has closed
really a huge amount of bugs.

366 Mark Finlay: he's someone interested in
usability. I think he's
making good comments for that and he's involved. But
maybe we need to
check his contact list.

IIRC, there are two other persons applying for
membership, but they're
not in application_status.txt. There's Yann
Laviollette and another one.
Yann should be accepted if he's done good
translations. I'll contact
Christophe to verify this.

=====
Andy Tai, atai atai org
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people! Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!