Question...

Hi!

My name is Yann Laviolette. I've submit my application to be part of the
Gnome foundation team I think last week but I haven't had news about
this application. Am I accepted? I hope! ;-) I'm part of the French
translation team with Christophe Merlet. I've work on the translation of
Gedit, and a bit on Nautilus, Gnome-control center and Gnome-panel but
the files aren't yet on the CVS because Christophe had an hard drive
crash and it will take time to recover his data and reinstall his OS or
something like that.

But please tell me if I'm accepted or not. It's very important for me to
be member of this foundation...

Regards

Yann Laviolette