Re: Processing the membership renewals

Le 28 Oct 2002 00:26:50 -0500, Miguel de Icaza a ecrit :

I believe that Elliot should just be moved over to the approved
section.  I do not want to seem disrespectful, that is not my
intention, but I do not believe that our job is to act as a police
officer.

Any other objections besides Elliot?   There are plenty of
applications there that we should approve.

Just to let you know that Elliot reapplied and I approved his
application.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.