[RENEWAL] Application received from Martin K. Petersen (mkp mkp net)

Name: Martin K. Petersen
E-mail: mkp mkp net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): mkp
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I authored the versions of GDM up to and including 2.0beta4.

Contacts:
Nat, Miguel, George