From: Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>
To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
Cc: membership-committee gnome org
Subject: Re: Processing the membership renewals
<mailto:membership-committee-request gnome org?subject=unsubscribe>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:39:22 +0100

Le 27 Oct 2002 15:09:09 -0500, Miguel de Icaza a ecrit :

Hello!

Hi Miguel !

What about Elliott Lee's renewal ? It is not well-formed. Should we
ask him to fill a new application ?

What part of it is not well formed?   I will provide any information
missing for the form.

I attach Elliot's application to this mail. The problem is not that we
don't know what Elliot did for GNOME, but that the application can't be
accepted as it is right now (well, that's my opinion). So the fact that
you provide more information will not solve the problem. If someone has
to provide more information, it's Elliot himself.

Again, this is my personal feeling. This is why I'm asking what other
people feel.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.

Thanks,

Ghee Teo