Re: Update Windows binaries

I wasn't actually running the YAML. I exported the YAML then edited it to match what I was experimenting
with in the UI (it seemed to ignore my YAML anyway -- even when I set the YAML name).
I think that for building from gitlab it should be set not to file name but to full url: like
https://gitlab.gnome.org/keeganwitt/meld/raw/meld-3-18-mingw/appveyor-mingw.yml

The error window says

cx_Freeze: Python error in main script
Traceback (most recent call last):
File
C:Python34Wiblsite-packages ox Freeze initscriptsstartup
py", line 14, in run
File
C:Python34Viblsite-packages ax Freezeinitscripts Console.p
y, line 26, in run
File bin/meld, line 29, in <module:>
File "C:Python34libimultiprocessingicontext.py, line 148, in
freezesupport
File 'C:\Python34\lib\multiprocessingspawn.ру", line 74, in
freeze support
File .C:\Python34\lib\multiprocessing\spawn.ру", line 106, in
spawnmain
File .C:\Python34\lib\multiprocessing\spawn.ру", line 119, in
main
File .C:\Python34\lib\multiprocessingprocess.ру", line 273, in
bootstrap
AttributeError: "NoneType object has no attribute 'flush
OK