Re: Update Windows binaries

I'm very sorry by not mentioning this earlier but pywin32 is NOT hard dependency for building meld installer,
it's an *optional* dependency of cxFreeze.
In the pygobject-win32 build it is only used for writing version info into exe file headers, which is useful,
but not required at all.

So building installer without it would be quite fine!

The bad thing about msys2 - is the random-hangs bug https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/meld/issues/174

Oh, one last thing I forgot to mention is that there's currently no package for pywin32 in the MSYS2 repos
either.