Re: Meld Crashes on large compares

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Mark Phillips
<mark phillipsmarketing biz> wrote:
After I sent my last email, I tried successive versions of Meld until I found the latest version I could
run with my version of GTK+. I am able to run meld 3.14.1 as meld 3.15 requires the updated GTK+ files.
With this version I get the exact same error as with 3.12. Maybe it was fixed in a version after 3.14.1?

The change I found was definitely 3.13.0, so it's definitely possible
that you're hitting a different issue. Could you please file a bug
with whatever information you have? Specifically, any details of
permissions, extended attributes, filesystems, etc. would be good.

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 3:08 PM, Mark Phillips