Re: Meld Crashes on large compares

OK, I was able to download the 3.12 version and run that because my GTK+ is only up to 3.10.

This version helped a lot, as I was able to get things to work with the "compare files only by size and timestamp". In that the list of files comes right up and the missing files are indicated.

However, with every "copy right" command I get an error -

Couldn't copy /media/mark/ae408c7b-3c80-4b37-b46f-5898af5406c6/Movies/The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D (1993) 1080p HSBS BrRip x264 YIFY.mp4
to /media/mark/My Passport/Movies/The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D (1993) 1080p HSBS BrRip x264 YIFY.mp4.

[Errno 38] Function not implemented: '/media/mark/My Passport/Movies/The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D (1993) 1080p HSBS BrRip x264 YIFY.mp4'

However, the file is copied correctly. Not sure what the error is trying to tell me, but as far as I can see there is no error. Perhaps a bug fixed in a later release?

Thanks,

Mark