Re: Meld 3.16.4

There's "documentation" of a kind. I list (and try to make sure it's correct) what was used to build a binary in the SOURCES file next to the windows downloads, e.g.,
    https://download.gnome.org/binaries/win32/meld/3.16/SOURCES

We're using the pre-built windows binaries provided by the pygobjectwin32 project, available at
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/pygobjectwin32/files/

I haven't tried, but building against the most recent 3.14 release there should work, even though that's not the release I was/am using.

cheers,
Kai