Re: Meld Crashes on large compares

Kai,

Happy New Year!

After I sent my last email, I tried successive versions of Meld until I found the latest version I could run with my version of GTK+. I am able to run meld 3.14.1 as meld 3.15 requires the updated GTK+ files. With this version I get the exact same error as with 3.12. Maybe it was fixed in a version after 3.14.1?

BTW, I am copying from one ext4 drive to another ext4 drive, so permissions should not be an issue.

Mark