Re: 1.3.2 bzr 'fixes' - still can't deal with exec bit changes

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Steve Franks <bahamasfranks gmail com> wrote:
> filename a wildcard anyhow?  I accidentally made a folder with a '?'
> in it (who put that on the same key as '/' anyway?), and I've yet to
> research how to delete the thing...

Isn't it as easy as '\?' ? In fact, bash completion handles it
correctly now, too. (although it used to get confused in some older
versions)

In any case, couldn't meld use the "--short" form of the stat command?
Which I believe puts all the flags before each filename, and is
probably easier to parse anyway.