Re: 1.3.2 bzr 'fixes' - still can't deal with exec bit changes

Hi,

Quite simply, if the exec bit changes, bzr flags this with a '*'
(using an important character like that as status was probably a
whopper of a mistake in the first place, imho).  Meld then picks that
up as part of the filename, and subsequent bzr actions on the file
fail, because the asterisk is not actually part of the filename, but
status.

If I use bzr from the command line, and (i.e.) commit the file without
the * in the name, it works fine.  The quoted stderr in my origonal
email is from meld's status pane when I try to commit the same file
within meld.

Sorry for the confusion,
Steve