Re: Current trunk broken for mercurial

2009/3/18 Edwin Vane <revane gmail com>:
> Yes, svn blame tells me that r1260 introduced the dependency on glib.
>
> Google is not being very helpful. Where does one get this module? What
> package does it belong to?

Odd. This is part of pygobject, and at least on my machine that's how
it's distributed as well. It's not new API or anything, and the docs
say that this should be available from pygtk/pygobject 2.8 onwards. So
this isn't (or rather, shouldn't be)  a new dependency.

I have no idea why your environment doesn't have this defined for
glib, but since both glib and gobject appear to provide the
markup_escape_text() call, I guess a simple s/glib/gobject/ is okay in
this case.

Kai