Re: meld shows modified files with cvsnt, but won't compare

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org> wrote:
>>> Could you try the attached patch and tell me how it behaves ?
>>> It tries to execute "cvs -v" and the "cvsnt -v" and then use the
>>> first one that can be executed.

Forgot to mention this is completely untested, not even executed once.
I don't have a cvs setup.

> Is there any way to detect that a given checkout comes from cvs
> or cvsnt? Perhaps from the CVS/ folder? I can imagine having both
> installed.

I don't know, I never used cvs.

The patch was meant to get meld to at least work with cvsnt, in case
this one is available. I was assuming the checkout is at least compatible
between the 2, though...

--
Vincent Legoll