Re: meld shows modified files with cvsnt, but won't compare

Hi Steve, due to a refactoring the cvs preferences page is now unused.
The real values are in the source in the vc subfolder. In your case you'll
need to change vc/cvs.py: you'll see a line CMD="cvs" which should in your
case be cvsnt.

Ideally we could detect cvsnt. Is this possible from examining the CVS/* files?

BTW meld supports many version control systems - see again the vc folder.

Stephen.