Re: mcedit: Center current line in middle of screen

I've finished coding the support, see https://midnight-commander.org/ticket/4175 for a patch.

I'm thinking that such feature has a minor drawback which can be additionally addressed – it is little offensive, IMO, to human brain to observe such jumps. I feel this way basing on the relief that I've noticed when I moved from Vim to MCEdit recently. I was doing "zz" command very often there. I would guess that this has something to do with "rapidly changing pictures" topic in neurobiology.

To address this, I propose an enhancement: to move display little slowly, gradually, just to not rudely cut the states of before and after the move. I could use the timers but I've noticed that timer.c has been removed recently. Why?