save search results, export to file?

Hello,

I'm used to panelize the search results, very convenient even if it's
sometimes too easy to lose the view (by accident) and I have to re-run
the search again (call me grumpy, or dumb).

Just a question, related to this, is it possible (or would it be
possible) to save/export the search results or the panel list, to a
plain text files for instance? A search could be saved as well, all
search settings and results but that would be another topic.

Regards,

--
wwp