Re: disable mouse sort order?

It would appear that on May 9, Sébastien Pérot did say:

alias mc="mc -d"
alias mcm=/usr/bin/mc

Or instead of mcm, 'mc' (quotes included) for an unaliased mc command.
Works both in bash and tcsh.

I didn't realize that quoting a command disables any defined alias...

It's a good thing to know, but for my purposes mcm is easier to type, and
helps me to remember why I aliased mc in the first place. I had actually
considered using "alias mcme=/usr/bin/mc" which would stand for
"mcMouseEnabled", but I decided three keystrokes were enough... ;-7