Re: sftp

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 21:31 -0500, Fr. Robert Bower wrote:

Here is the problem I think.  Does Fish require full ssh access for file
transfer?  That would explain why MC hangs and the other programs that
use actual sftp from the command line do not

Yes, you are right, as I mentioned in the other thread, mc does not
implement SFTP (for now?). FISH requires full shell access in order to
work (which used to be much easier to obtain than SFTP which was not
supported by many ssh implementations in the past, when this protocol
was developed).

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev