Re: smbclient mount with MC?

Oh, I see... I had overlooked that part, sorry. (BTW, I wasn't angry
or anything, heh.)

On 9/22/06, Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006, Wiseman wrote:

> The problem Felix has is he's using a bundled binary version of MC
> which comes with SuSE 10.0. For some illogical reason, it's not
> compiled with Samba support. If he compiles it from source, he'll lose
> SuSE's nice UTF-8 patch and it'll become unusable, as SuSE's locale
> (on the other hand, rather fortunately) uses UTF-8 encoding.

Please, calm down. I suggested to Felix to build MC from the Suse
source RPM (SRPM) for MC. I haven't verified, but I am pretty
confident that the SRPM includes all patches that Suse uses to
build the binary RPM package.