Re: mc-4.6.1-20060912.patch

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

configure --prefix=/tmp/FOO --without-gpm-mouse --with-screen=ncurses

I've configured as you suggested above. The system is FC5 with some missing updates and MC comes from the latest snapshot tarball. I've
stopped gpm so that it won't interfere.
Mouse support does work - both buttons and the mouse wheel.

I'll check on this when I'm home this evening (have an FC5, just in case that is relevant, e.g., for locale).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net