Re: mc-4.6.1-20060912.patch

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

I do build and test MC not only on linux but also on Solaris and Cygwin and not so often on some other systems too. None of them use gpm.

I'm curious how you are using the mouse on Solaris then...

$ uname -a
SunOS sole 5.10 Generic_118833-18 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000

I could create an account on this machine so that you can login and test for yourself.