Re: mc vs UTF-8 in Fedora Core 3

Hello,

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, wwp wrote:

Hello Leonard,

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 23:55:09 +0200 Leonard den Ottolander
<leonard den ottolander nl> wrote:

Hello wwp,

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 18:23, wwp wrote:
Hmm just tried w/ vanilla 4.6.1-pre1 tarball and everything is fine w/ my
UTF-8 locale and accented files. I think that will keep that one :-D.
Thanks for your help!

Would you be so kind to investigate a little further and let us know
where the breakage you see gets introduced? And is it caused by changes
in the vanilla tarball or by changes in the utf8 patches? Any difference
between 4_6_1_PRE and HEAD?

How can I get HEAD tarballs? Or should I checkout from cvs? Is there a note
about how to perform this?

Currently you need to checkout from CVS. Once you've got the source take a
look at the file HACKING in the `mc' directory - it contains a section
called "Compiling from CVS".