Re: mc vs UTF-8 in Fedora Core 3

Hello wwp,

this issue looks like Red Hat specific one related to the UTF8 patches.
Could you please describe your issue and how to reproduce it (i.e. what
filenames caused the hang) in:

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/easy_enter_bug.cgi

so that I can fix it?

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 17:02 +0200, wwp wrote:
I'm experience problems w/ mc when using a UTF-8 locale: stickchars are badly
shown (needs -a), and mc stucks when copying/opening files whose filenames
contain accents. I know that some utf8 patches are pending but I'm still a bit
confused about the development branches of mc..

Thanks,
Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy redhat com>, http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/