Re: Garbage on command line

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003, A.J. Bonnema wrote:

Now.... I may have been a little premature in my conclusion. Indeed it
did work. However, even though I save both the learned keys and the
setup, when I quite MC en restart, the problem reoccurs.

I think you have "Auto save setup" enabled and edit ~/.mc/ini in mc.  If
you have "Auto save setup" enabled you should not be editing ~/.mc/ini
while mc is running.

Should I delete mc.ini from my home directory?

No, just edit it in some other editor while mc is not running or turn off
"Auto save setup".

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin