Re: Problems tranfering files over shell link (ssh).

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Nicola Larosa wrote:

For Everyone's Info, I installed the RPM on a Linux Mandrake 9.1 system.
There were a few basic "perl(xxx)" dependencies unsatisfied, but since I had
Perl installed, I forced the install with --nodeps and it worked.

Probably the RPM has been generated on a Red Hat system?

Yes, it's mentioned in README.  rpm doesn't parse Perl code very well.
Sometimes it treats soft dependencies (i.e. the module is optional) as
hard.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin