Re: Problems tranfering files over shell link (ssh).

Where can I get a build with these fixes?

Here: http://www.ibiblio.org/mc/snapshots/

Thanks, Pavel.

For Everyone's Info, I installed the RPM on a Linux Mandrake 9.1 system. There were a few basic "perl(xxx)" dependencies unsatisfied, but since I had Perl installed, I forced the install with --nodeps and it worked.

Probably the RPM has been generated on a Red Hat system?

--
"Knowledge is knowing a street is one way.
Wisdom is still looking in both directions."

Nicola Larosa - nico tekNico net