Viewing images through a shell link.

Hi,

I use a shell link in MC to move files back and forth between my
laptop and workstation. It works fine since I got a updated version of
MC that doesn't stall moving lots of larger files. However, I still
have a problem when I want to view an image over a shell link: When I
click on the image file the transfer starts and completes it seems but
the image viewer (ee) opens with it's splash screen only, no image is
shown. I have tried with another image viewer as well, same problem.
It works fine when I view images locally.

TIA for help.

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/