Re: Re: User modifiable menu in mcedit? - II

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
Sent: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:55:10 -0400 (EDT)
To: Peter Masiar <peter masiar yale edu>
CC: hugo vanwoerkom <hugovanwoerkom care2 com>,
mc gnome org
Subject: Re: User modifiable menu in mcedit? - II

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Peter Masiar wrote:

I also apologize for not checking.  The editor
user menu is not documented
in any manual.

Also, it could not be called for the standalone
editor for some reason.
I've removed this limitation in CVS.

F9->Command->Edit editor menu file

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin

For some reason this web email site when you do
"include original" includes the original but
without showing that is is the original message...

Anyway....

I apologize for overlooking an obvious place: in
mc and not in mcedit. It works fine. Now I chvt
with mouseclicks from within the editor.

Thanks!

Hugo.

The following signature is automatically
added by the web email service I use,
which is beyond my control:
Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:
http://www.Care2.com/dailyaction/