Re: how can I start MC in my language?

Hello!

I've started mc in mongolian. But it looks like so!
www.asuult.net/badaa/Screenshot_mc.png
Is the UTF encoding not supported yet? or?

No, it's not supported.  I realized it after I sent my previous e-mail to
you.

I'm using SuSE8.1 with gnome2.2. :-)

I don't know why using SuSE or GNOME is considered so funny.

And this locale has a error!
If I type:
# localedef -f UTF-8 -i mn_MN mn_MN.UTF-8
LC_ADDRESS: `country_ab2' value does not match
`country_num' value
no output file produced because warning were issued

I think it's better if you offer your help to glibc developers.  I don't
thing this list is the best place to discuss it.

How can I use mc in mongolian?

I think you should add support for some encoding that has one symbol per
character, like koi8-r or iso-8859-5.

LC_IDENTIFICATION
title      "Mongolian locale for Mongolia"
source     "Sanlig Badral"

Something is wrong with your mail client.  You have quoted my attachment.
Perhaps you shouldn't quote parts irrelevant to your reply.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin