Re: MC command line

Hello!

I noticed some incompatabilities in the way mc processes command entered
on the command line. For example: ps xaw | grep [m]ail in bash gives
only sendmail and any other program with mail in it's name but not grep
command too, while mc processes somehow the command line and fives grep
too. This is true for mc-4.55 or so and 4.6.0 too (and maybe others).
Don't remember now, but I think there was more serious problem too...

It's just a matter of timing.  grep may or may not find itself.  Don't
rely on either behavior and make sure to filter out grep from the output.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin