Re: gentoo MC info

Hello!

# ChangeLog for gnome-extra/mc

You would have saved me some time if you looked for this information
before asking me.  I would never guess it.  I even tried "doc" and admin",
but not "gnome-extra" :-)

I don't see anything particularly interesting in the ChangeLog, and
cvs.gentoo.org is refusing http and CVS connections now.  I'll try it
later.

I cannot see anything related to the default background.  I case I wasn't
clear, proper fix will require testing with several versions of S-Lang,
which is quite time consuming, but I'll do it.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin