Re: transparent MC ?

Hello!

|mc --colors
directory=green,default:executable=brightgreen,default:link=brightmagenta,default:device=brightblue,default:special=brightred,default:normal=lightgray,default:selected=lightgray,brown:marked=yellow,default:markselect=yellow,brown:core=cyan,default

when I try this in gnome-terminal with 50% transparency directories and
executables become invinsible, except when "selected"...

In fact, it's sufficient to run "mc --colors directory=green,default" on
rxvt or xterm without any transparency to observe the bug (CVS version of
mc is compiled with included S-Lang).

Patch:
http://www.red-bean.com/~proski/pictures/mc-patch.jpg
:-)

Seriously, I think it's time to drop support for S-Lang 0.99.x - we are
including a newer version, and the bug seems to be caused by changes
between S-Lang versions.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin