Re: Trying to debug: text entry fields not acceptin 'j' or 'd' character

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016, Russell Urquhart wrote:

1. I still have the 2.3.0 Slang library in the /usr/local/lib directory
   (Couldn't find a make uninstall option to take it out)

Well, that's exactly why I was saying that a clean prefix is the way to go; now good luck cleaning up your / and|or figuring what was the actual cause of the problem... but glad you've got it to work anyhow!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev