Re: Re: Trying to debug: text entry fields not acceptin 'j' or 'd' character

 Hi Yury,

I'll look at Slang.

As for the version they should be the same. I updated the mini, after the Powerbook to El Capitan os x 10.11.
I'll double check the dot releases.

My other thought was maybe the command line tools (and any accompanying libraries supplied by the OS that may
be used in the compile) might be slightly different, and hence the problem.

But i'll try the previous Slang version and see if that works!

Thanks,

Russ