Re: Trying to debug: text entry fields not acceptin 'j' or 'd' character

Hi Yury and Everyone,

I downloaded configured and compiled the Slang 2.2.4 version of the lib file. (One version earlier than i
had.) I recompiled mc (version .15) and the 'j' and 'd' keys have started working again.

I am hesitant to say that this fixed things as:

1. I still have the 2.3.0 Slang library in the /usr/local/lib directory (Couldn't find a make uninstall
option to take it out)

2. My mac mini, what WAS always working, DOES use the Slang 2.3.0 version of the lib.

So something is different between the two, but i am content in that everything is working!

Thanks again to everyone for all their help!

Russ