Reply-To header missing for mailing list(s)

Attn. mailing list admin: Usually mailing lists set the Reply-To header
to the list's mailing list so as to enable users to just use "reply"
instead of "reply to all" which usually needs extra keys or clicks and
is easily forgotten (it just happened to me, so I answered to Andrew
privately instead of to the list and had to re-send the message).

Please change this behaviour. This is especially useful if someone just
has the list on CC. I do not want to use "reply all"  as it is
non-standard and leads to the repective recipients to receive the
message twice: via list and a private copy.

Even my old Majordomo has such a setting, modern systems like Mailman
should also have it. Thank you.