Editing the wiki (was: Improved subshell support)

Andrew Borodin, 08.03.2012 06:18:
> On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 23:34:22 +0100 Alexander Kriegisch wrote:
>> Would you prefer to continue talking here or is it necessary for me
>> to open a ticket?
>
> Yes, it is necessary to open a ticket. Ticket is required to make some
> non-trivial thing in mc codebase[1]. From other side, ticket instead of e-main
> is a guarantee that you offer will not be lost or forgotten.

The ticket exists and was assigned to Slava (thanks).

One more thing: I just noticed that I do not have the necessary Trac
rights to edit the wiki. I just noticed when I wanted to add uClibc as a
glibc alternative in the prerequisites table.