Re: Re[2]: Further Midnight Commander development

Hello,

I am not really unavailable. In fact if someone bothered to ping me
personally I would have noticed immediately. The list traffic was
stalled for quite some time and I haven't been reading it on a regular
basis for a while so I missed the interesting part.

I agree with Pavel here. mc-dev has been for the most part dormant, and some terrible decisions (like that whole mhl fiasco) could have been avoided.

Anyway, I am making making my way trough the mailing list volume for
the last two months. I would not like to comment before I have gone
trough all threads but some threads caught my attention already -
search for  "mhl".... Does it feel familiar, is it what MC really
needs ? Is this someone's excercise ?

Luckily that mhl thing got nuked.