Re: Re: Further Midnight Commander development
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel novell com>
- To: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- Cc: mc-devel gnome org, Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi kde org>
- Subject: Re: Re: Further Midnight Commander development
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:26:58 -0500
I am not really unavailable. In fact if someone bothered to ping me
personally I would have noticed immediately. The list traffic was
stalled for quite some time and I haven't been reading it on a regular
basis for a while so I missed the interesting part.
I agree with Pavel here. mc-dev has been for the most part dormant,
and some terrible decisions (like that whole mhl fiasco) could have
Anyway, I am making making my way trough the mailing list volume for
the last two months. I would not like to comment before I have gone
trough all threads but some threads caught my attention already -
search for "mhl".... Does it feel familiar, is it what MC really
needs ? Is this someone's excercise ?
Luckily that mhl thing got nuked.
] [Thread Prev