Re: Further Midnight Commander development

Hello,

It is very common in every project I participate to use different mailing list for these different goals: users, developer discussion, bug tracking and commits. It makes it easier to filter, and it allows for people that care about one particular area to focus on that area.

If you want all the mail mixed up, you have the choice of doing that in your email program, but there is no need to force other people into your development model. Having multiple lists, one per task makes it so that people can opt-in into what they want instead of having to opt-out with complicated rules that they have to updated every once in a while.

Miguel.