Re: Further Midnight Commander development

Hello, Miguel!

Quoting Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>:

I would personally like to see mc move to git, there are nice hosting
services like github, it is easy to fork and it is easy to review
patches from third parties.

I'm maintaining a git mirror of the mc repository:
http://repo.or.cz/w/mc.git

It's updated automatically. It can be just cloned for further development. I took care to provide full names of all committers ever committing anything to the mc repository.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin