Re: Further Midnight Commander development

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 08:26:17AM +0100, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> Am Thursday 18 December 2008 07:39:30 schrieben Sie:
> > Slava Zanko said:     (by the date of Thu, 18 Dec 2008 02:23:07 +0200)
> >
> > > Alex Custov
> > > Andrew Savchenko
> > > Denis Frolov
> > > Dmitry Korzhevin
> > > Pavel Vasil'ev
> > > Slava Zanko
> >
> > Isn't Patrick Winnertz part of your newly formed development team?
> > I guess that he wants to be! He just asked for write access to CVS.
> No, I'm the maintainer of mc inside debian and using it very heavily. I wrote
> some smaller patches for mc which I posted to the list several months ago.
> After no reaction I worked for my own.
> If nobody has any objections I would like to work together with this new team
> on the development of mc.
>
> Greetings
> Winnie
I'm the mc italian translator and I have (and would like to mantain) write
permission on mc savannah cvs repository. I'll be glad to continue to update
the translation directly in the hope to be able to contribute in the future
with some more effective work (starting from the i18n code).

bye

--

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |