Re: Further Midnight Commander development

Hello,

> My suggestion would be to have at first a look who wants to help to develop mc
> further and then where to do this.

Agreed, this initial post is light on the details as to what the changes
are, ChangeLog entries and the documentation.

The site is in Russian which does not help very much in terms of getting
our international crowd to talk to everyone else

	* What the patches are (with ChangeLog entries)
	* What the changes are (with documentation)

I would personally like to see mc move to git, there are nice hosting
services like github, it is easy to fork and it is easy to review
patches from third parties.

Miguel.