Re: Further Midnight Commander development

Am Friday 19 December 2008 05:28:56 schrieben Sie:
> Hello, Miguel!
>
> Quoting Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>:
> > I would personally like to see mc move to git, there are nice hosting
> > services like github, it is easy to fork and it is easy to review
> > patches from third parties.
>
> I'm maintaining a git mirror of the mc repository:
> http://repo.or.cz/w/mc.git
>
> It's updated automatically.  It can be just cloned for further
> development.  I took care to provide full names of all committers ever
> committing anything to the mc repository.
Yes.. this would be great.
Would it be possible to migrate your patches against mc into a new build up
git repro which is cloned from this mirror? If yes: Is your host also captable
of hosting git repros?

If not I would setup a trac with git backend on my private server until we find
a better solution where to host the repro.

Greetings
Winnie

--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie debian org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user