Re: Bugs should be reported to mc-devel gnome org

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:14:30 +1000
Jeremy Dawson <Jeremy Dawson rsise anu edu au> wrote:

> Egmont Koblinger wrote:
>

> > pine, mutt or lynx as user-friendly, and even more, newbie-friendly
> > software??? You really must be joking...
> >

> > Ps. I'm not a developer, just a guy who uses mc regularly and send
> > some minor patches sometimes.
>
> Which is why you're in no position to judge whether mc(edit) is more
> or less newbie-friendly than pine, mutt or lynx.  The "newbies" are
> the ones to judge that.

MC always targeted people who are/were used to the Norton Commander and
derivatives, where F10 is used for exit for about twenty years. If you
like the explorer-like one window interface, use Nautilus. Really a
no-brainer.

PS: You can be glad that you didn't launch 'ed' by mistake, because you
would probably die from the shock in that case.

--
Jindrich Makovicka